The following terms and conditions outlined in this document apply to any use of this website https://www.accentuate.agency. In using this website and/or our services you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
“Client”, “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website.
“The Company”, “Accentuate Ltd”, “Accentuate”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our manufacturer/supplier(s) and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- Accentuate makes no representations or takes no responsibilities whatsoever about any other website which may link to this Website. If you create a link to a page or a blog on this Website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out within these terms and conditions will apply to your use of this Website by linking to it.
- Accentuate does not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites that are linked to this Website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these websites and we encourage users to read the privacy statements of such websites.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behaviour of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt-out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Accentuate Ltd is not liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from any information or content provided on this website.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they own the intellectual property or appropriate licenses for assets provided to Accentuate for use on a client’s website/marketing/assets. Accentuate will not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of the client providing or using unlicensed intellectual property.
Changes to our terms and conditions
Accentuate Ltd is registered in England and Wales.